lunes

Now the HELL is turning into HEAVEN

Another day, a Wendsday prepared to go on with my observations; that day I had to be with a new teacher that was assigned to me, her name Carolina, a teacher that changed the way I thought classes should be given. 
The first impression was not good, when I entered, she just said "hi" and "take a seat", I was expecting the worse, not to like her and not to get on well with her. She didn't even introduce me to the class, none of the kids knew who in world I was, but well, i was just observing.

On the other hand, leaving behind all the protocol, I was just surprised with Carolina, she has a total control of the class, she rises her hand with her hand closed, and everybody magically stops talking!, really? with sixth graders!?? Well this is real, and I liked that class, I congratulated her after the class for such a nice job, I haven't seen that in my whole life, not even when I was at school. 

Again, i wasn't doing anything, just taking notes, resisting and holding myself to not to push the teacher to jump and give the class or just do anything!

The class was over, totally in order, nothing similar to what it is with Liliana, it is not Liliana's fault, I do know the kind of people that are in her classroom, but this is, Carolina has a system that makes people be controlled, she decides the performance in class at the end, and gives the class a face, could be happy, a long face or a sad face, it's a kind of threat, but it do works, and depending on the number of happy faces, their grades may increase or decrease. Totally worth it!!! 


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario