lunes

2nd Day, The Hell!!!

The second day I went to observe, the same mood as the first day, but standing to not leave a bad reputation to my University, I must do my best, so walk into that office and pick your schedule. Once again, Edwin wasn't nor my schedule, no idea what I was doing there, and Marisela was already at Haidy's classroom, so I took a sit for more than 2 hours in the second floor, Edwin didn't even looked for me knowing that I was looking for him several times that day. Well, something, a feeling, and went to the office, and there he was, happy and busy as ever. 

Finally I could talk to him, fix my schedule and I began that day, the last unit of class. Other lunch as long as those nights when one cannot sleep. 1:30, arrived to class and as the first day, kids never stopped getting in, different from the one I observed first, there were kids older and taller, people who repeated the course and as they were getting into the room, the noisy was increasing, like one of those nightmare classes in The Simpsons where everybody is yelling, fighting, eating, crying, etc. 

I entered with the home-teacher, Liliana, and as she was walking into the middle of the class, she yelled that hard that everybody stopped, and looked at me as E.T would have arrived to Earth. Liliana presented me in front of the class, she told the class I was a "teacher" not an observant, a "teacher" from Universidad Javeriana. I couldn't hide that smile from my face, but then I introduced myself, "I'm here to help, any question, any doubt, just come at me".

I took a seat again, and watched the class, I saw that is divided into rebels, the ones who do want to study, and some who do not care about it at all. When the teacher was checking homework, the half of the class was sleeping, in 7th grade I thought there were more level than 6th graders, but there's not! Simple present in 7th grade?, 6th grade is also in that topic!!. The hell was still going on, yelling, screaming, laughing, and the teacher again yelling back. I had one of the worst headaches of all times that day, again at 3 pm I run to get my rope and got out of hell, I was convinced that this will be short, but painful, will be the last time I step on a school until I go to get my children's grades.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario