lunes

First experience as a real teacher!

I was a bit tired of seating there and doing nothing. The teacher put an exercise about simple present to be developed in the notebook; I know Carolina read my mind when she said, "could you please check everybody's work", I was as happy as a fat kid with a cake. I began solving doubts, explaining one thing and translating others; time to pick the notebooks and grade them with a seal.

42 students! well , lets do this!. It  took an eternity to grade and correct them, only 10 minutes left for the class to finish, and I wasn't even in the half of the job. I saw many many mistakes, just six or seven students out of the 42 could make it!

I finished my job at the teacher's room, Carolina was very thankful for that! ... you know just earning some points, she's a good teacher, and I'd like to be with her when I do my assistance.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario